Taking Your Ministry To The Next Level. Here’s how you can take your ministry to the next level as outlined by Bishop Edward Brink.
1) Having the Right Vision. Proverbs 29:18 (KJV) Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
2) The word of faith in your mouth. Romans 10:8 (NKJV) But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach)
3) Meditate on the Word of God. Joshua 1:8 (NKJV) This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you[a] shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
4) Working hard and diligently. Proverbs 10:4 New King James Version (NKJV) He who has a slack hand becomes poor, But the hand of the diligent makes rich.
5) Be at the right place at the right time. Psalm 1:3 (NKJV) He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.
6) Having the right people in your life. Philippians 2:19-21 (NKJV) 19 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you shortly, that I also may be encouraged when I know your state. 20 For I have no one like-minded, who will sincerely care for your state. 21 For all seek their own, not the things which are of Christ Jesus.
7) Study the Word of God. 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV) 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.