The Power Of Prayer
The power of prayer plays a vital role in terms of our way of communicating with God. 2 Chronicles 30:27 Then the priests the Levites arose and blessed the people: and their voice was heard, and their prayer came up to his holy dwelling place, even unto heaven.
10 Prayer connections with God
1. Bowing the knees. Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
2. Looking Up. Psalm 5:3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
3. Lifting up the soul. Psalm 25:1 Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
4. Lifting up the heart. Lamentations 3:41 Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.
5. Pouring out the heart. Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
6. Pouring out the soul. 1 Samuel 1:15 And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the LORD.
7. Calling upon the name of the Lord. Genesis 12:8 And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he built an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.
8. Drawing near to God. Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
9. Crying to heaven. 2 Chronicles 32:20 And for this cause Hezekiah the king, and the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz, prayed and cried to heaven.
10. Seeking the face of God. Psalm 27:8 When thou saith, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
Join us on for Global Word & Prayer Power